4age

davish

The only people I know are Raw. Of course you could get one made up, but what length?  Raw spent a lot of time with a development car on the rolling road getting it right.

Ask Felters, and also Tony Ferrino, they may be able to help - in fact they'll probably be along in a minute!

Just be aware that RAW manifolds may need modding if you have got a narrow car. On my narrow lowline bodied SEi car (now with Felters), the RAW manifold stuck out too far and was too low. I managed with it OK but Mike had to get it modded as I believe it kept making contact with the ground on fast right-handers (he obviously drove it harder than wot I did!;)

HTH

Nicko   :D

I used a Raw exhaust on mine and it is a very nice pice of kit and not as expensive as i was expecting. Do you know that you will have to cut the cross tube and reweld it on the nearside to allow access for the exhaust. Have fun, 4AGE is the way to go. Why not save yourself all the trouble and buy mine, see cars for sale.

:)  :)

Orange T

Hellooo!

Yep RAW is the only game in town really... if its a wide body then the exhaust will be fine. My other piece of advice is to get the RAW shortened sump as well. It's a cracking combination in a Westy... :D

Raw did mine as well, now with Tony Robinson, did an excellent job. Complete package was not too expensive, repackabe and regularly measured 97db.

However Tony Law and others will do you a bonet exit manifold, critical 1st/down pipe length is 21" to 23"  I think.

Good luck,

MArk

Do you guys have a phone number for RAW?

or a web address?

Had a look but could not find anything :(

Cheers

Mel Coppick

Raw Engineering, Hereford

www.rawengineering.co.uk

01432 371169 :D

David and Rob

Just started my 4age upgrade so let me know how you get on.

cheers

J D     :cool: