I am off to Top Gear today!!! WooHoo!

SteveRST

Leaving work in about 45 mins. :p Gotta be at Dunsfold Airfield, near Guildford for 2:00 pm ish.

Anyone else been / going?

Looking forward to it, and nice weather too!!! Wonder who the celeb will be?  :)

steve

Another track record Ash  ;)  ;)  ???  ???  ???  :D

One of my mates had his original left hooker M3 on the program, and also arranged the Apache helicopter bit.  Spent loads of time talking to Jeremy C (off camera).  Top bloke by all accounts.

You need to go HERE , follow the links and register, then apply for tickets.  Looks like there are some for next week (next Wednesday).

It does say that your 'party' should have an equal mix of girls and boys, does anyone whos been know if this is a real requirement?

Simon

Have been and thoroughly enjoyed it.The idea is to be a 'non-sexist' show,so mixed is why they want mixed.As Mr Clarkson says 'in my earpiece is the director shouting get some chicks in behind the TV.In real truth he says that bloke is f***** ugly,hide him!!!!'  Hope to have another visit soon,as mum has the direct line to the lady who organises the tickets..........