• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Children In Need

studbuckle

My Apologies for being off topic but once again I'm on the quest for sponsorship.

At the end of November I will be leading a team of willing volunteers on a challenging walk in the Lake District. This years challenge is to climb the height of Everest in our various teams.

We are raising money for Children In Need and over the last 17 years we have raised more than 370,000 pounds. We are looking to beat last years record total of 45,620 pounds.

I'm sure you are aware what a worthy cause CHIN is. I am proud to be part of this successful team again, under the guidance of my friend and colleague Graeme Chapman MBE who received his MBE last year for services to charity and in particular the huge amount of time and effort he puts into CHIN each year.

Please, if you can sponsor me anything, I would be very grateful. PM or E-mail me direct si@blues-corner.co.uk.

Many Thanks in advance

Simon

pudsey.gif