keyboard power adapter

JonnyBoy

so, i got rather attatched to my wireless mouse and keyboard set.. so I brought it home.

I knew i would have an issue with the ac adapter, so i looked on the logitech website... need another ac adapter, call...

so, i called and was honest.. 'i need another ac adapter for my canadian keyboard so it works on the UK please'

sorry sir, we cant do that.

but you website said call

its a different product

i know, thats why i want the uk one

sorry sir, i'll check.... nope, its different

So, he's telling me that they make a completely different keyboard mouse for different markets.... b*****k. as if you'd alter tooling/ manufacturing for different places instead of just using a different ac adapters!

any one know where to get a 5.8v 1a ac adapter from? cos i'm gonna need to be able to charge my mouse soon

TIA

figured i'd try a different service agent at logitech...

he's gonna send me the correct power adapter free of charge :p

the first guy must of been a real jobsworth... good on the guy that is there to really give proper customer service :cool: