It's quite hot

samcooke

It's fine here in our air-conditioned office :)

And keep it quiet, I'm taking the Westy on it's first tour next week, don't go spoiling the weather for me! (North Wales if anyone's interested).

Andy

Poxy air con on the barge packed up last week. Wasn't too worried then as it was raining. Nearly died at lunch time - 39 degrees on the little dashboard gizmo.

I may well be out and about in North wales for at least a day. Keep me posted and we could meet up.

We're driving up to Anglesey on Saturday, and will be up there until (probably) the Friday or Saturday of next week.

Andy

Andy. Whereabouts you going to be on Anglesey. I will more than likely spend a day there next week; so I could come say hello!

It's hardly a big place ;). Just over the bridge basically.

Not sure when we're actually gonna be on Anglesey itself, planning on getting as much use out of the Westy as possible ;).

Andy

yes lovely and hot from london to essex.  got on the 17:40 from liverpool street at 19:20 and got to sunny chelmsford at 21:15...happy days

yes lovely and hot from london to essex.  got on the 17:40 from liverpool street at 19:20 and got to sunny chelmsford at 21:15...happy days

the joys of london commuting.

whereas i as an underpaid northerner decided to go the back way home in the westie and the 10 minute drive (just enough to warm it up really) became an hour along roads like these.

Dscf0012.sized.jpg

jealous :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

The only problem with days like these and a Westie is the inevitable sunburn:devil:  Its looks funnier when its only on one side:D

Sparky (just beginning to peel) :blush:

Well, if you're prone to sunburn, just make sure you're sensible with clothing (cover arms and legs) and sun cream.

I go straight from pure white to bright red, so as soon as there's any sun it's out with the old factor 500. :)

Andy

I am also driving up to North Wales on Saturday morning, so I shall be looking out for a blue and yellow Westy on the way.

JD  ;)