Westfield/Fury/Phoenix

Mike dB

Erm  :sheep:  :sheep:

I'm useless at making decisions so keeping my options open ;)

Now thinking of going halves again with Dad so new requirements.

We will have up to £10k to spend on a Westicle but have specific requirements as follows;

Up to £10k

Orange or Yellow - definitely NOT red.

2l Zetec/XE or V8 :devil: ~190BHP+

Topmounted pedals or floor mounted but would prefer top......

Full screen with doors, tonneau, hood. I would prefer an aeroscreen personally........  :down:

RAC bar

LSD

Cycle wings

Detachable rear arches

SEiW

4 or 6 point harnesses

This car will be ROADGOING mostly with occasional trackdays (1-5/year depending on funds).  Ideally looking to buy in Spring but if there is something very tempting on offer we could be pushed to part with money sooner! :D

As for the Fury or Phoenix, must be aeroscreened not windscreen as I can't see with the windscreen right in my line of sight :arse:

E-mail 007.mikedb@gmail.com  :t-up:

Cheers,

Mike dB

Ps  Ok I said I wouldn't have another, but Scotts mind tricks seem to be working :suspect:

That's a very specific spec if you ask me...I'd be expecting to have to be flexible on a few items with a view to adding them on later...

For example, AFAIK, most later cars have floor mounted pedals don't they?

Andy

For example, AFAIK, most later cars have floor mounted pedals don't they?

I've had both top mounted & floor mounted & for me I want top mounted, floor mounted are crap for me.  When I'm road driving I like to rest my clutch foot on anything but the clutch pedal but with floor mounted there is no choice (at least in our old one).

I know it's specific which is why we're biding our time ;):):D

When I'm road driving I like to rest my clutch foot on anything but the clutch pedal but with floor mounted there is no choice

My yellow car has a foot rest in the side of the transmission tunnel...

Andy

When I'm road driving I like to rest my clutch foot on anything but the clutch pedal but with floor mounted there is no choice

My yellow car has a foot rest in the side of the transmission tunnel...

Andy

:D  :D

You're really getting to sound like old blatters now......

Aaahh but my other westfield has.....

:devil:  ;)

You're really getting to sound like old blatters now......

Aaahh but my other westfield has.....

:D

Well, if the changeover goes to plan I won't actually have two cars at any time. Buyer collects the yellow one Saturday morning, the 'Purple Throbber' is arriving Saturday afternoon.

:t-up:

I would have loved to have kept them both...

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.