Hp 2210 Ipaq tomtom 3 & extras

Jan Coombes

I am selling my PDA, to raise some money for a new toy.

The PDA alone is worth about £200, the tomtom software is about £160. then there are all the extras etc.

It comes with.

GPS reciver

PDA, Case, speed camera detector,Box, charger, CD etc.

Pocket PC windows 2003

Tomtom is installed and ready to go along with office, remote control software, games, blue tooth, its got every thing.

If your intrested give me a mail and I can send you more info.

2nd hand there going for about £350-400 on ebay.

as a price guide.

If anyone is intrested send me an offer

Sound Microphone, speaker, one 3.5 mm headphone jack, MP3 stereo (through audio jack)  

Display Transflective type TFT colour with LED Backlight; Number of Colours: 64K colour (65,536 colours) 16-bit; Touch-sensitive screen; Resolution (W x H): 240 x 320  

Display size Viewable Image Size: 89 mm  

Display type  Transflective type TFT colour with LED Backlight  

External i/o ports USB Desktop cradle/charger  

Memory slots SD Slot: SD, SDIO, and MMC support; CF Slot: Compact Flash Type I and II.  

Standard memory 64 MB SDRAM (56 MB main memory)  

Mouse/pointing device Instant-on/off and Backlight; Navigation button; Touch-sensitive display for stylus; 4 programmable application launch buttons - Calendar, Contacts, Inbox, and iTask buttons; 2 alarm settings; Built-in speakerSoft touch sides for slip free grip.  

Operating system installed Powered by Microsoft® Windows® Pocket PC 2003 Premium Edition  

Product dimensions & Weight  Dimensions (w x d x h) 76.4 x 115.4 x 15.4 mm

Weight 144.2 g  

Processor 400 MHz Intel® XScale™ technology-based processor  

ttnav1.gif

ttnav4.gif

large_ipaq2210.jpg

Gotta say I use one of these and its bostin  :D  :D  :D  :D

The tomtom 3 speaks to you, "in 200 yards turn left" etc

It re-routes the map and directions in case you go wrong.

Tells you the time you will arive and adjusts as you drive along.

Tells you how many miles to go.

Road name, close's petrol station, gives you a diffrent route if the road is blocked etc loads of stuff.

Its the latest version.

You can get a tomtom unit for the car for £400, but all this does is tomtom, this way you get a PDA as well.

I hate getting lost, which is why I got it.

I am planing to get this again on the new PDA.

and most importantly of all  :D  :D It doesn't swear at you or throw a tantrum if you choose to ignore its directions - it simply very politely re-routes you  :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.