Birkett

Liam

Nice to see two Westfield teams keeping the end up yesterday.

WAAP Racing: Ian Trevor;Jonathan Hawkins;Julian Belcher;Richard Kershaw

Westfield Warriors: Nick Flowers;Jon Morton;Stephen Hall; Quentin Laithwaite.

So how did you do lads?

Who's was the orange one that got towed in from Becketts......twice? :oops:

I was the Team Manager of the Westfield Warriors and we had a fantastic day finishing 10th overall in both the outright race and the handicap race.

This 6 hour racing is fantastic and makes our normal sprint races look very boring.

The team covered 270 laps in the 6 hours with no track or mechanical dramas.

We'll be back next year so hopefully some of you may come and watch?

Excellent result.

I have marshalled the event for years at Snetterton and latterly Silverstone and it's always enjoyable, especially when you get vintage Bentleys (there were none this year unfortunately) thundering about with surprising turns of speed and embarrassing people.

Look forward to seeing you next year.

Perhaps if Westfield Teams announce their intentions on here a supporting crowd could be drummed up. :D

You should of come over into the pits to say hello - I'm sure we could have found you a job!

We intend to do it again next year so I'll make sure i post it and maybe the westfield club may come out in force to support us.

You should of come over into the pits to say hello - I'm sure we could have found you a job!

I would have done had I not been manning a snatch tender at Runway on the Club straight.

'Man in Black' Liam

snatch tender

*Liam opens floodgates for tender and snatch jokes  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D *