nice tidy garage

Bananaman

2371.jpeg

All I've got to do now is get a shed to put the BBQ, Lawn mower, etc............. in, build a work bench where my tyres are, install some lighting , sort out the rotten woodwork........ :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :D

Sorry, but I've spent allday clearing it out, going to the tip & B&Q. :sheep:

where are the flowers???

is that a large table cloth i see on the floor...

Sorry, I did hover up though, see henry on the right, poor sod must have eaten 100 spiders....... :0

B&Q happened to have nearly the perfect size end of roll for the garage 3x4.8M......... :t-up:

B&Q happened to have nearly the perfect size end of roll for the garage 3x4.8M.........

Just add coolant and oil and you too will be able to the Torvil and Dean thing.............

mmmm.. nanas on ice.....i can see casualty awaits  :D   :D

ps nanas make sure you dont drop any oil... :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Rubble

sponsored by Redline and ESP plastics  :D  :D

Just add coolant and oil and you too will be able to the Torvil and Dean thing.............

Just what I was thinking

Thanks for the concern guys, I have an off cut of carpet under the car for such events..... :p  :p  :p

2371.jpeg

All I've got to do now is get a shed to put the BBQ, Lawn mower, etc............. in, build a work bench where my tyres are, install some lighting , sort out the rotten woodwork........ :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :D

Sorry, but I've spent allday clearing it out, going to the tip & B&Q. :sheep:

You just need some Mr Sheen now and we can start break dancing    :D  :D

Your garage is about the same as mine.

For my back bench.

I got a bit of steel from the local dealer and knocked up a table, bit of wood cut to size from B&Q for a work top, job done.

NB: make sure when welding the frame you take in to account the swing weights on the door, other wise you may have to do something really silly like remove the roof, to get it in.

Not that anyone would be that silly.......

NB: make sure when welding the frame you take in to account the swing weights on the door, other wise you may have to do something really silly like remove the roof, to get it in.

what the devil are 'swing weights on the door  ???  ???

You mean your actually going to do some work on the car Nana :p:p:p  ,better cancel the standing order to Paul then  :D  or is that going to far :D:D:D