My homemade hayabusa turbo 7 DASH

BUSANOSTRA

I'd have a serious look at some of the Mychron 3 offerings by way of a comparison.

That dash seems pretty neat, but I'm not sure how it copes with some of the functionality or displays the information.  Need to take a closer look really.

Well tbh, in my opinion, there's not much point looking at any dash but the MXL right now. Nothing comes close to the functions and features it offers for the same price. The only issue is finding a company in the states to sell it to you (they come in at about £650 in the US for the Pro). What you need is either a friendly WSCC member, or a family member in the States to send it to you :)

They're £1300 over here (still bl**** good value at that mind you!;).

:)

• 4 years later...
wonder whatever happened to his dashboard?

That was a dreadful waste of time, reading right through all this thread, but very funny!! :laugh:  :laugh:

• 1 year later...

Just thought I'd post this picture of my new dash. I'm liking it so far, just something's wrong and I can't quite put my finger on it. Apologies if the photo's a bit blurred...I sneezed at just the wrong moment.

What do you think?

dashearlypiccie.jpg

Apologies if the photo's a bit blurred...I sneezed at just the wrong moment.

What do you think?

dashearlypiccie.jpg

Did you sneeze a mouth full of kids stickers, that landed on the back wall?

Pah! Amateurs!

panel.jpg

Connolly hide, 1973 vintage instruments, you could even have seen the main gauges if I'd bothered to point the wheels to the front  :(

holy thread resurection batman