ebay

wrightster

I have never used ebay before and i am a bit confused about the charges for selling  :sheep:

i have a nathan teak dining table and sideboard to sell i am unsure whether to put it for sale on an auction basis or just put a fixed price on it ? any ideas or suggestions and what do i pay to advertise it ?

Thanks

is this a wind-up  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Washing machines now dining tables  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Mark, at least i am not selling caravans !!!!!! and this is the chat area  :D  :)  , i have not seen/driven my westy for 6 weeks now  ???  i am going mad .....

If your view is the official wscc view then i apologise i will ask elsewere  :D  :sheep:

sorry mate , just want my car back really !!

If your view is the official wscc view

No comment, lighthearted or serious must ever be taken as the Official view of the WSCC when under my own name  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  and that's official  :D  :D  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :devil:  :devil:

Apolooooooooooogeeeess I forgot about Hurdsey's caravan - that was far worse than yours  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

If you know what's it's worth put a fixed price OR put it at auction with a reserve (means it won't be sold until that reserve is met).

HTH

I sold some [vaguely collectable] old magazines on ebay a year or two back. I started the bidding at a price that would still make it worthwhile selling them for, and put in a nobody-will-pay-that-much-surely "buy it now" price.

Two lots failed to sell so I binned them, but the 3rd was bought with the "buy it now" option!

Jim

You got both your index fingers in plaster at the mo or something?  ;)

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/fees.html#insertion

You pay a fee to list it based on the opening value, then another fee that's a percentage of the final sale price. If it doesn't sell, you only pay the listing fee.

There are also charges for optional extras (see the linked webpage...).

Jim