Custom Made Indoor Westfield Cover

Jon Murray

This is the last Westfield item I have for sale since selling my beloved SEiGHT to Buzz.  :down:

It's a lovely custom made indoor car cover made by Classic Additions for the Westfield SE / SEi Wide body with cycle wings.  Your Westfield will be so much happier through the winter months being cosseted in this exclusive cover!

This is a made to measure, breathable, no scratch, high quality cover made from a thick fleece lined cotton acrylic. It is tailored specifically to fit the Westfield SE/SEi.

It's shaped specifically to fit the contours of the car, even the rear wings and spare tyre (if fitted).  It even has pockets in exactly the right place for the wing mirrors, which look like little ears - very cute! :D:

It's in yellow with black piping and has the optional Westfield logo / badge on the front.

This looks really fantastic when on the car and keeps it protected from minor knocks *and* dust free.

It's in great condition, almost as new, except for a few minor stains in front of the windscreen area on the driver's side (as can be seen in the pictures) – these were caused by WD40.  They aren’t in your face obvious, just discolourations – I have not had the cover cleaned (it is machine washable) so don't know if these stains will clean off in the wash or not.

Comes complete with it's own custom carry bag.

All in (with optional Westfield badge) this cost me £218, and can be yours for the bargain price of £100 + p&p.

Here's a link to the Classic Additions web site:  Classic Additions

You need to look at the 'Custom Indoor' section.

I'm in East Yorkshire and travel daily to Halifax, so meeting up somewhere on the M62 will be possible to save on P&P costs.

Here are four pictures of the actual item for sale:

2349.jpeg

2350.jpeg

2351.jpeg

NB.  It's made to also fit over the full wet weather gear (if on), which 'tightens up' the rear section over the roll bar.

2352.jpeg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.