garage sale,lots of new new bits

westie69

I have some parts left over from my build,some which are brand new and still sealed in thier respective bags and boxes.

I can send you some pictures if you are interested.

1 black windscreen for widebody with pillars and a pair of mirrors-windscreen still sealed in the bag. 1 mirror has a very slight scratch in it.

Westfield price new £300  Offers around £200+ postage.

1 pair of widebody sidescreens in black,still sealed in the box+ fittings

Westfield price new£250 Offers around £180+postage.

1 Megablade exhaust silencer-never been fitted

Offers around £125+ postage

1 sva approved steering wheel in black plus the boss,2 very small nicks in the vinyl cover £20+postage

1 pair carbon cycle wingsfor 185 tyres pre drilled to fit the westfield cycle wing brackets, very good condition,a few  small scratches on them.

Offers around £50+postage for the pair.

1 wiper motor,wheel boxes,wiper arms and blades,washer bottle,pipe and all fittings, all brand new

Westfield price new £225 Offers around £150+postage.

1 black dash board with hole cut for the gear indicator,used for the sva test.

Offers around £40+postage.

1 front prop shaft for a megablade with the reverseron box

used for approx 100 miles.

Offers around £50+postage.

1 kiltronic push button gear change kit,brand new,never been fitted,

Offers around £150+postage.

1 pair cycle wing brkts, not drilled

Offers around £20+postage.

1 upper and lower megablade engine frames,

Offers around £30 +postage.

1 brand new alloy wheel,team dynamics motorsport in glitter silver,it has a pcd of 70mm,i am not sure what manafacturer that fits,

Offers around £30 +postage

If you want any furter info on the above items,please dont hesitate to contact me,by e mail or pm

If you want to pick uo any of these items in person i am located nr southampton.

I'll take the sidescreens and windscreen wiper stuff from you? Please PM me your details as collection may be a possibility.

cheers

Paul

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.