Are you a Westfield Jessie?

Buzzer

3 (<10k miles, bought it built and use sidescreens) but I reckon I should really be a 0 as, even if I drove it every day to work (which I do when it isn't in bits) I'd do less than 10k a year, I bought it to drive, not build, and I can't use the sidescreens anymore because I have just removed them along with the windscreen and all the interior :D

I did cheat on

.....did you buy a Westfield shortly after noticing your hair was thinning?

as my hair started thinning at the age of 18 so I can't really win on that one  :angry:

And what exactly is wrong with club merchandise?

I scored a very honest 4.   I've had the car on the road for about 3 months, and so far driven 2600 miles, so I reckon 10,000 for a year is a bit unlikely.

Je Suis kewl  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

do you wear a "Westfield" hat or sweat shirt?

No I don't  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

I will only wear WSCC regalia - including SS T-shirt, BB cap, Fleece and the latest addition to be seen in Rally Jacket  :D  :D  :D  :D  :)  :D  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :D

latest addition to be seen in Rally Jacket  :D  :D  :D  :D  :)  :D  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :D

guaranteed non wimpy -  just the thing to grab when you post a no-no joke etc

Watch out for the launch in a future edition of Westfield World!

Just got to get a picture taken for you all to drool over  :D

Cost to members will be about £50 + P&P which I promise you is a real bargain compared to "our competitors"

:D  :D  :D  :t-up:  :D  :D  :D

Im going to be honest but my westy driving is still in the early stages and the biggest problem stems from whipping the X-flow out and replacing it with a blade (nearly done....)

Ill take these !!

.....did you buy your car ready built?

(but maybe should have built)

.....do you have 15” rims on your Westfield?

....erm no excuse...does "I wanted them" make it even worse?

Subject to change .....

:D

Trev

Drive in the wet - At 6'5" the roof is no bl**** good. Drove from Darlo to Olivers Mount over the Yorkshire moors, in the rain, just to do a hill climb. Then anialated a nova on the way home at the same time sucking in a blind mans labrador through the 40's

ard as wore lasses pastry and thats ard hinny!!!!!!! :devil: