Next Wilts Hants Meet

sjtoolan

Dear all,

The next Wilts/Hants meeting will be at the Rockingham Arms pub, just off the A36 between Southampton and Salisbury on the last Sunday of the month, Sunday 31st October.  I should be back from my business trip in time so hopefully see some of you there, everyone welcome.  Sadly my car won't be there as the stupid reverse box has packed up.  I guess the winter upgrades have started early.

Simon.

breathed on 2ltr vx on carbs. Built in 2001 by a guy on the south coast. I bought it earlier in the month, huge grin factor, lots of little bits and bobs to do on it over the winter. I've already fitted a Leon exclusion zone  :p

Simon, Will try and make it, hectic at home at the moment, when are we going to get around to doing your Headlamps???

Nick, any joy with selling your house yet?? things gone really quite with ours at the moment....

Glen

Glen, exchanged last week, out by January 7th! Just got to find a new one now.

Hope to catch up at the weekend, you know it makes sense ... tell SWMBO you are "just popping out to get some milk" or summat     :D  :p  :D

Nicko

Nick, thats good to hear, i am getting eager to shift ours as i have found a little gem, its in Kintbury, between Hungerford and Newbury it has a large Detached garage on a corner plot and i have permission to extend it to fit my next toy in it!!!

Oh and the house has planning permission for 2 storey extension aswell, but thats not important :D

Are you still staying local?

Glen.

Glen, sounds nice mate. I can go within about a 10 mile radius of where I am now, so still in Wilts/Hants I should think... just need to find somewhere within my  budget but with a double detached garage!! I'm after a project too, but unfortunately so is half of Hampshire at the moment..

See Property Ladder tonight, muppets started off with a £15K renovation budget that turned into nearly £50K!

Leon, only joshing mate. Soz. We are probably being a bit harsh now  :blush:

Calling GaryD "GARYD! GARYD!" ... are you at the meet Sunday, want me to bring the can along?

Nicko. :D

Which way d'ya go Gazza? If it is down M3 past Chandlers Ford I might wait for you on one of the bridges...

Anyone else??

CONVOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

But NOT if it is raining, I only just dried out me seats from Hullavington   :0  :blush:  :oops:  :p  :bangshead:

Nicko

Which way d'ya go Gazza? If it is down M3 past Chandlers Ford I might wait for you on one of the bridges...

Anyone else??

CONVOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

But NOT if it is raining, I only just dried out me seats from Hullavington   :0  :blush:  :oops:  :p  :bangshead:

Nicko

Sure it was Hullavington and not the little terror in your avatar Nick?  :D

Ha! The car is just about the only thing I own that he hasn't weed or pooed or puked on to be fair

But I still  :love: him ....

And even SWMBO ain't so bad sometimes, she has just sanctioned purchase of a nice shiny trailer for the Westy  :D

Nicko