front number plate

DarrenRav

My brother makes cut vinyl signs for a living, he has just done a job for the local council and has some white reflective vinyl (front number plate stuff) left over and has made me this:

441.jpeg

He still has some left over and has offered to make similar plates for other Westy owners, anyone interested?

Umm...not sure what exactly we're looking at here. Is the white thing on the offside cycle wing a number plate?

Is this legal? I thought all the discussion recently concluded that it wasn't...

Andy

I do know that stick on number plates were covered on another thread and don't want to get into another disscussion on the legalities of is it legal or not, but the cycle wing does provide move of a vertical surface than the nose cone and it's better than no plate at all.

You have pm. I'll have one please

Thinking of your aerodynamics then Scott  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

I'd be interseted in looking at this but all I can see is a white box with a red cross in it

Idiots guide to computers required :durr:

Cheers

Dave

Mark.every advantage is an advantage :p

And if it stops me getting gip from my local copper for no front plate ...... :arse:  Then I'll have some of that!!

All the vinyl has now gone, if any one else wants one of these I'm afraid I'll have to charge you.   :blush:

And I supposed I should now move this to the for sale section.

:arse: