Spotted M3 Winchester Southbound ..

Nick.Petty

Black and Gold Xtr2 on trailer towed by mint Rangie, bout 7:30ish ?

I was en-route to pick up Westie to show to potential purchaser so was only in wife's bland (tailhappy) A3 at the time otherwise I would've made a fuss !!!!

Nick  :D

I haven't got a Range Rover or an XTR2 and I haven't been on the M3 for a month or so.

It don't think it was me.

;)

Same here Sam

So that's 2 of us ruled out now :D  :p  :D  ;)

David

I think this thread needs to be retitled 'I want to get my post count up, but can't think of anything interesting to say'.

:D

(wasn't me either...)

Andy

:arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

Only being friendly, won't bother next time ... sulk.

The comment was aimed at the 'It wasn't me' responses...I've made plenty of 'I saw this, who was it' type threads myself :)

Nick...come back...please forgive me.

:D

Andy

Ha ha you bunch of tarts

Sam, don't take the pi@s out of a quality name....it was good enough for Tom when he sang with a bunch of heartbreakers ....groan ....

:p

Damn...rumbled.  :angry:

Andy

:D for the humour impaired ;)