RAIN.......

scooby

Just been out in the rain in me westy...........

Wanted a new experience     :D

Wipers fell of got soaked and really enjoyed myself  :D  :D

NEVER AGAIN      :durr:

Using the wipers on mine does seem largely pointless, as it only clears one of the 4 layers of rain I'm looking through :)

Andy

Interesting point.

On Friday I realised that my glasses were wet on the inside and out, my visor was wet on the inside and out and the windscreen was wet on the inside and out......

No wonder I couldn't see  :durr:

Rain-X on the inside and outside of the windscreen helps a lot.

Which I did on Sunday as part of the drying out process  :D

for some reason (building up a layer?) the more rain - x applications you use the better it gets.  keep adding once a week for a month and it should be really good.

Rain-X on the inside and outside of the windscreen helps a lot.

also stops the snow building up in winter  :devil:  :durr:  :D

errrrr....thought you had an aero..... ???  :devil:

Actually, even without Rain X I have found that rain just blows off screen so long as you are going fast enough... :devil:  :devil:

Pppfff, took Nanaman's car out for a spin last night, oh it nearly was a spin too!  

*Mental note* Don't drive a car you don't know with more power in the rain!  Brown trousers for myself & Andy! ;):D  :devil:

errrrr....thought you had an aero.....    

it was last winters mod.  before that i was fully screened up.  even had a roof (loud, horrible, leaky, useless)

take the screen off, that is two less layers of water to look through and you don't need wipers :) Made a huge difference to me last friday.

Any recommendations as to where I should drill drain holes in the floor? The seats are still waterlogged from sitting in 1/2 inch of water :(

Any recommendations as to where I should drill drain holes in the floor?

At the lowest point :sheep:  :sheep:  :p  ;)

David

At the lowest point                

:arse: yeh, ok. Silly question I suppose but the floor is flat.... :p

I was rather hoping someone would tell me of some neat way of draining the footwells without me peppering them in holes which water will come in as well as out......

Drill some holes to let water out up by your pedals  :D  :D  cos all cars should "taper" to the front end. Then get some rubber grommets for said holes to stop water getting in when not draining  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D

It ain't rocket science  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :D