Megabusa

stevemiller

Registered March 2003. Mistral prepared engine, full spec on request. Power commander. Freelander LSD. Nylon bush upgrade. Front and rear anti rollbars.  Four pot front brakes.  Niton shocks.  Four point harness. RAC rollbar.  Trimmed seats.  Full tonnae.  Powder coated panels.  Twin brake cylinder and bias bar.  Image split rim wheels and ACB 10's.  TTS Drysump, electric water pump.  SPA carbon mirrors.  Quick rack.  Reverie airbox and Techcraft exhaust with additional silencer makes this car one of the quitest in the country - under 95db.  Geartronic gear position sensor.  3000 miles.  £16,000. Brian James trailer and wets at additional cost.  XTR2 forces sale....

:love:  :love:

just can't find 16k :(

Jill!!!

No such thing as "can't" Scott, look up CAN in the dictionary! ;):p  ;)  :oops:  :suspect:

You've met Jill....You should know I hear "can't" quite a bit :p

Nope, couldn't say I have Scott, you're just using it as an Excuse, mind you it would have to be boghouse colour though, that's what you're called now "Boghouse Beeland" well that's one of the more pleasant terms :devil::devil:  :p  ;)  :durr:  :sheep:  :down:  :arse:

This car is currently sat in my garage (long story, don't ask), if anyone wants to make me an offer we might be able to come to some arrangement.....  :D:D

I feel I should add that Steve has been kind enough to let me drive his car on a number of occasions at a few different tracks.  The car is very well setup, the handling is confidence inspiring, and makes drivers like Steve look much better than they really are.   :p    Don't buy it then I can still have a go in it occasionally.  

Simon.

Couldnt agree more, I've been lucky enough (thank you Steve :D  ) to drive this car and its absolutely sorted.  Can I have it please?  any finance options?

Funnily enough I've just been and had a look, the Westfield bar has a larger diameter than the one I have, so the mounts are no good.  Could just 'borrow' the whole thing.

Simon.

Simon.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.