Circuit Driver magazine

adhawkins

Hi,

Anyone on here subscribe to Circuit Driver magazine (think I've seen it mentioned before)? Worth it do you reckon? I've just finished reading the trial issue they sent me (Feb 2003) and it looks Ok...

How about the track guides? Are they worth it? If you buy a sub and a track guide together, you get about a tenner off the seperate prices I think.

Opinions?

Andy

Track guide is good and worth the money.

Mag is OK, but I haven't renewed as there just isn't that much to read for someone who only occasionally goes circuit racing.

It seems o.k  :D  :D for trackies and aways has plenty of track day dates and contacts

The mag I look forward to is Ingear  :D  :D  :D  Always contains info on proper club motorsport  :D  :D  :D

How about the track guides?

It's good but you don't get a lot for your money really on a pence per page scale. All good stuff though. Must cost quite a lot to produce on low volume.

The Circuit Guide is great, but it can make track days really exciting if you try to remember what it says while negotiating the corners!  :0  :devil: