North East stuff

cast iron

This month sees a evening race at croft for the Barc Britcar series. Ferraris, Radicals etc Top Clubby racing Saturday and Sunday 23 & 24th Oct plus the Britcars running 6 - 8pm on the Saturday evening

Novemeber 6th and 7th is probably the best racing to be seen with both the Rallycross GP and the Internations cup over the weekend - 600bhp 4wd monsters on the loose

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY MY RUN OUT

November 21st

Starting at Teesside park 10:00 - 10:30 ish, finishing with Sunday Lunch in Osmotherly about 2:30 - 3:00. A good mix of boring A roads and tricky unclassifieds ???  ???  over the Whitby moors. Got lost myself today and that was in the tin top with Sat Nav:durr:

Anyone wishing to join us I will need a deposit for the lunch so get in touch on the usual E mail or PM if you are a foreigner  :oops:

• 1 month later...

Weather is looking changeable, Terry and I will be going to the start venue (Burger King - Teesside park) 10 for a 10 30 start, if its tanking it down we are still going in our road cars :down:

Anyway let me know if you are going to the start or straight to the finish before 9:30 in the morning :oops:

Text or phone please - Dont PM as I wont be on again tonight