What do you do with yours

scooby

I drove mine at least once a month, until Jan/Feb when there didn't appear to be a nice day without tons of salt on the ground. So in march I had to jump start it :(

regards

greg

And if you aren't driving it regularly, an Optimate battery conditioner is a must have item............

Do battery conditioners just connect the battery up and trickle charge when necessary?

How many ££s are we talking for one?

cheers,

greg

Have a look here...

Mike at MDS races a BEC in the 750 Motor Club series, so he knows his stuff........

Don the right warm gear and drive it - providing there is no salt on the roads - naturally I STILL don't put the sidescreens on.

Its too early for THAT picture to come out again but no doubt it will .....

Try and fix it so it'll pass an MOT

or

Drive it. Nothing like a blast on a cold crisp dry sunny winters day to clear away the cobwebs

Seconded Blatman, Mike at MDS knows his stuff- Yuasa battery now for 18mths with no probs. £35.

In the winter mine has a strip (Oh Err!;) and a clean. This year it is going to have the engine out and a new Gbox. When it's altogther and the weather is Ok it gets used.

Dave O. :D  :D

take it off the road, insure it for the christmas holidays, drive it thru a fence 'cos i forget how powerful it is compared to the 1275 beetle  :blush: