• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashBangWallop

• chazpowerslide

• ChrisF

• ROC

Excuse ME!!!!!!!!!!! :p  :p  :p

I have never and I repeat NEVER been late for a run.

Andy, I am motrtlly wounded (and so probhably is my spelling)

I have spoken to the one known as "Roc" this evening and can confirm Sunday's details as follows.

I will meet the Cambridge boys at Tesco Milton at 07:30 hours on Sunday. (can you please let me know who I'm meeting with so we do not leave without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

We WILL (Andy    :p  :p  :p ) be at Brampton Hut services at 08:00 hrs to collect the Peterboghorror chaps and then rendevous at the entrance to Panta Sod with Roc at 09:00.

I very much doubt that we'll want to attempt to blow our motors all day so I've booked a table at Aromas in Northampton  for 15:00 and from there we can make our way home.

Oh and Neil, any old bit of rope will do for an arm restraint, they are not too fussy and won't be checking for semen stains (or Master Baits for that matter)

Chaz.

they are not too fussy and won't be checking for semen stains

Okay.  I mean... I'm looking forward to it but, I'll not get THAT excited  ???

I don't have any old rope:( Or any new rope, for that matter!

Windscreen and wiper stuff went last night.  Just the hood to go

Am still in discussion with one of my friends, as to the MSE trackday on Saturday (weather being the deciding factor) ???

If i don't do that then i'll be going to santa pod.

The only thing i don't have is a helmet...... not too sure if this is the right forum to mention that with 'Bondage boys R us'  lurking around, in the name CBW  :devil:

Guys,

Chris has been in N.I for the week but I've been keeping up with the posts in his absence.

Luckily for Chris' future in Westies I'm not easily shocked but even I'm starting to blush now :blush:  ;) . All this talk of straps and hoods is more than a well brought up girl like me, ahem, can cope with.

Hope you'll behave yourselves on Sunday or I may have to bring my cat-o-nine tails. Ooops let that out of the bag. Pardon the pun.

Ho hum, I'll just be going then... :oops: mooches off stage left.

Tam  (SWMBO in my dreams!;))

Thanks for keeping Chris informed Tam, is he coming on Sunday?

I think I know what he means when he says he enjoys a good thrash in the Westy :blush:  :blush:

Chaz.

behave yourselves on Sunday or I may have to bring my cat-o-nine tails

I'm sure that information'll come in handy when I'm looking to blackmail him!

Hey Guys what's goin on  ???  ???  

I just got back from Ireland to find my missus has been snooping on the WSCC site  :angry:   This behaviour cannot be tolerated so I'm off to get the 'cat O nine tails'  and teach her a lesson :devil:

God knows, what next....she will want to know how much the Vx conversion is going to cost  :oops:

Yes Chaz...we are both going on Sunday...however we cannot leave until about 9.30 so we may need to meet you all there.

BBC weather online just says cloudy with light winds in Cambs and Northampton.  Can't expect much better than that, though.

I'm up for it whatever the weather.

How many can I expect at Tesco Milton and Brampton?

Roc, from memory there's shelter at the Pod so we should'nt get too wet.

The parking near the restaurant is covered.

Don't we need a plan "B" if BBC weather is ok.

Chaz.

Good luck boys and girl.

Remember you will need more revs than normal Trafic light starts, as the surface is very grippy. Don't want to bog the motor down and look like an  :arse: now do we?