• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Next Cambridge Area Meeting 24/10/04

chazpowerslide

Please bear with me on the details for this one, the date will deffo be 24th October 2004.

I've been really pushed at work for the last couple of months so I'm a bit slow organisisng this months blat.

More details to follow soon, watch this space.

Chaz.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashBangWallop

• chazpowerslide

• ChrisF

• ROC

Hi Chaz,

The 24th will be our first Sunday meet, would be good if you could make it over.  Santa Pod is doing a Run Wot Ya Brung day on that Sunday, could be a day out?

Rich.

Roc, you are my saviour.

I fancy a bit of run wot ya brung at Panta Sod Raceway, home of British International Slag Chasing (or should that be Drag Racing, never quiet sure with some of the lasses from Northampton)

Ok, after a lot of detailed planning (IE none whatsoever) and a lot (about a nano second) of deep thought the datails for the next blat are as follows.

Meet up at Tesco Milton (time TBA) but probhably 10am.

Blat over to Northampton to meet Roc and the Northanpton chaps and then go to Santa Pod to see if we can blow a motor of two by bouncing them off the rev limiters whilst hammering up the quater mile at Santa Pod.

Anybody who fails to stuff a rod through the side of the block will be branded the area Jessie and will be obliged buy the first round.

Roc, you have PM regarding the finer details.

Chaz.

My car will be going back to it's roots 'cause I bought it in Northampton.

Cost, please, as I'm a tight  :arse:  ?

I should be there providing the Xtreme is still in one piece after my first track day at Bassingbourn on the Saturday :p(and if i can get another day pass from SWMBO !;)

Errrrm Can i blag a lift?? I would love to see u guys chasing slags :p

(Just a shame my slag chasing vehicle isn't legal yet)

Mark

I was going to say exactly the same thing  :D  :D

I'm sure there will be a couple of spare seats for you guys to ride shotgun in.

I'll definatly have a free seat in my car.

Chaz.

Can I tape my video camera to the car?  Or better still...  Does anyone have one of those camera pod thingys you tighten onto a roll-bar.  I don't think my tripod would be very steady ???

Lads,

The main problem with this one is an early start :arse:  :down:   To sign up to run means getting there for 9am.  The costs are £10 entry and £15 to sign on and drive.  The organisers insist on driving licence, helmet and arm straps with open top cars.  Please let me know what you think, will ring you today Chaz.

Cheers,

Rich.