O/T Got one! (sorry, not a westy this time!)

chrisbin

4 hours in the wet, and it didn't break down? Phone the Guiness Book of Records, quick... :0:0:0

Taxi :0:p:D

:D

I did think of you on the motorway this morning Chris. There was a TVR on the hard shoulder with a very wet looking man up the grass bank.

:)

Andy

:D  :D  :p  :p

Thanks chaps...

I guess I should start talking about "heritage" should I....????;)

Bit more time today, so a few more details for anyone interested.

Bought it in Brighton - not very convenient from Cardiff!!

However, it was worth it! Its a great example and I got it for a very good price.

Its a 95 M plater with 48k miles. Owner before last had whole car completely resprayed at renowned TVR coachworks (all fully documented) cos he didn't like the previous colour. All new carpets as a result and nice ally dash etc. Sorted mechanics too as car had been standing with little use for a while - spent about £9k over 12 months :0

Basically, cosmetically it is fantastic with only issue being wear on drivers seat side bolster.

Mechanically it is sound - only had a service in August  - and has complete service history, with invoices.

It has Sports exhaust fitted (i.e. they've taken the baffles out.. ;)  :love: ).

Chap even gave me (free) his outdoor cover for it  :)

He was only selling so he could buy a Cerbie....although he might also be looking for a Westy.....Andy H????

I'm chuffed with it, and even the wife thinks it's ok.. ;)

And I only blew my budget by £500.... :0

And yes, I've got AA membership!!!

29747-1t.jpg

29747-4t.jpg

Basically, cosmetically it is fantastic with only issue being wear on drivers seat side bolster.

Due to driver getting out alot when it breaks down :D  :down:

No. Due to driver bouncing up and down to try and get more momentum to catch up with proper sports cars  :)  ;)  :D

:D  ???  :D  ???  :D  ???

would have thought the wear would be on the cushion...?? All depends how much weight you carry I guess..... ???  :0  ???  :p