Team Dynamics ProRace1

GWatson

I am advertising these on behalf of a friend. Team Dynamic ProRace 1 alloys complete with unused 205/50/15VR Toyo Proxes. Very light 15" wheels.

prorace.jpg

I was going to originally buy them off him (hence me trying them out on my car above) but I couldn't sell my old ones.

:(  :(

Quote from  Rimstock's website "Designed to be the lightest heat-treated cast alloy 7.0 x 15 wheel on the market today, this wheel is some 25% lighter than a comparative conventional cast alloy road wheel. This is achieved through developments in Computer Aided Design and Finite Element Analysis, complete with full impact and fatigue testing. All conducted in house. Weight 15" - 6kg"

If your interested let me know or email Steven at kitcardriver@hotmail.com. He's looking for £475. They were £575 brand new, or could have even been £600 since he upgraded to 205 rather than 195. Wheels are ET35 ford fitment.

Graeme

:D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.