• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Stone Guards - NOT aluminum or Carbon effect

reynolds_ash

Hello All

Does anyone know where I can get some stone guards for my 1998 SEIW (in Dark Blue or Black PVC) as I don't want aluminium or carbon effect as supplied at Westfield.

I have got the templates in order to cut out Sticky backed blue PVC, just as long as I know where to get sticky backed PVC!!!

Any ideas???  

Also

Anyone got any ideas where I can get a cheap wet weather gear (just the roof) - mine is ripping at the press studs by the windscreen.

Thanks folks

Ash Reynolds

:p

Try your local vehicle graphics company, will do any shade you want. If you are near Oxford I can supply you a number of a good company.

:p  :D  :p  :D  :p

I've got a large piece of viabak?(think thats how you spell it) its 0.040" thick and was considering using some of it to make some clear stone guards for my westy. A template would be easy to make but any one got and suggestions as how to fix it to the body?  Appologies for thread highjacking   :D

Karl