Mallory Park

Jam

Jam, I've booked as 'advanced'.

a) It seems to be an extremely 'quiet' session at the moment (although I guess cars will be shifted around as appropiate)

b) On a couple of recent track days that I have attended on a 'late booking' basis, even though I had applied for 'novice', I have been placed in 'advanced'. So I thought I would save the organisers the hassle this time...  :D

c) In theory at least, the participants in the 'advanced' session are more aware of cars around them when overtaking/being overtaken IYSWIM, which tends to allow for a safer day out.

*touches wood*

Ever been to Mallory before Jam?

Nope never been to Mallory Park before. The only other track i've been on is Aintree, which was fairly recent. Loved it.

So, second track day, looking forward to it. Is it a difficult track? Much run-off etc?

Difficult? No

Much run off? No....

Look up "Gerrards". If you think you have an oil surge problem, Gerrards will let you know for sure... :0