• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• adhawkins

• scott beeland

• Coxy

Do I sense Si that we may be doing it east to west this time for a change of scenery?

Count me in whichever direction, should I be booking the Golden Lion?

• 2 weeks later...

A number of alternatives suggest themselves. However for next year, I think building on the success of this year is important and maybe a change of format for 2006.

No need to book the hotel, it's all under control.

Count me in on this again (all being well with the operation, recovery and then the work on the Westie), although to date I have not managed to get to one yet!

How about making it Gumball C2C - no I dont mean going mad but have a little competition for arrivals time (thereby not making it necessary to speed) at checkpoints? Just an idea!

Cant wait to get back into the Westie - its been far toooooooooooooooooooo long! Just gotta wait for all the Superbugs to die in the hospital before I can get in there!

Cheers

Kevin

no I dont mean going mad but have a little competition for arrivals time (thereby not making it necessary to speed) at checkpoints? Just an idea!

Its sounds a fun idea - but sadly Kevin it would then be a totally different item and we'd have to spend out a chunk of money for more insurance, MSA and marshals and all sorts  ;)  ;)  ;) I think Si has it well sorted as is  :D  :D  ;)

You are probably right Mr S, it was just a thought!

I have probably been watching far too much Gumball Rally 2004 on the TV and got carried away!  :p  :D  :oops:

Hope to be there with you all next year!

Cheers

Kevin

Not sure but we may all have a problem with our individual insurance for taking part in official timed events
You would  ;)  :D

So therefore the C2C isn't timed, and is not a time trial of any kind - Tis just simply an organised pleasure drive  :D  :D  :D   :D organised and insured as such

:D  :D

• 6 months later...