Manchester Area Meet

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Here we go again dark cold nights :(

So who's up for it then  :D

You know the time  :)

You know the place  :)

So be there  :t-up:

and if you dont know the answers to the above check it out on the Area meetings page  :cool:

Paul Drop me the meet details again I'm in Liverpool most of weds so I'll try and call in on the way back over the boarder into Yorkshire.

Buzz

I'll be there for about 8:30.  

Helen decided that we should start taking ball room dancing lessons on Wednesday's from 7:00 till 8:00.

Kirk

Helen decided that we should start taking ball room dancing lessons on Wednesday's from 7:00 till 8:00.

well at least if its too wet for a 'rumble' in the westy's we could all have a RUMBA :p  :D .

well at least if its too wet for a 'rumble' in the westy's we could all have a RUMBA    .

RUM BAR WHERE?

:cool:

well at least if its too wet for a 'rumble' in the westy's we could all have a RUMBA

Kirk, you do realise what you've let yourself in for admitting that one

Dont you take no notice of em Kirky boy  :D

I've got a gold medal for my Rumba  ;)

I do realise what i've let myself in for in admitting it and i deserve it for letting myself get talked into going dancing in the first place.

Kirk

Paul Drop me the meet details again I'm in Liverpool most of weds so I'll try and call in on the way back over the boarder into Yorkshire.

Buzz

Hyah Buzz

8.00ish at the Horton Arms, leave the M62 at the A627(m) signed Rochdale and Oldham towards Oldham, take the 2nd junction signed Oldham/Royton onto the b6195 towards Middleton, then at the traffic lights turn right towards Royton the pubs on the left in 1/2 a mile

Paul

Well half an hour ago it was drizzling  :(

Now its just started raining proper  :angry:

And it looks like its here for the rest of the day  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

Not me........ :(

Westies at PKM

944's at the porsche doctors in Bolton having an MOT and new Clutch(£600+MOT)......... :(:(:(

Westies at PKM

944's at the porsche doctors in Bolton having an MOT and new Clutch(£600+MOT)......... :(:(:(

Hows the Volvo then mate  :oops:

Westies at PKM

Hows the Volvo then mate  :oops:

Blocked in by my trailer at the moment & I carn't be  :arse: 'd moving it round as I'm off upto PKM on Friday am to pick my car up, then down to see trev@transpower for a setup. In fact if you around on Friday perhapseyou could show me a decent pub for lunch in sunny Chesterfield..... :)