• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Ferry Tickets Le Mans 2005

Muttleys V8

I paid 200 for the ferry (Westie size) 3 nights camping on the circuit and a birth on the way back (which I was very garteful for)

I'm not entirely surprised people are booking already as I had to bribe my agent with some nice Malt. - call it a booking fee.

:D

Last year - I only booked the seacat crossing about 3 weeks before we went  :D  :D  :D

Last year, which I paid for but couldn't go was circa £270 from Hull to Zeebrugge departing Tuesday and returning following monday with car, driver and shared cabin. so £300 seems about right, but still not cheap :angry:

3 nights camping on the circuit and a birth on the way back

You had a baby on the way back? Blimey...

Or do you mean Berth, as in Cabin? :p

Last year, which I paid for but couldn't go was circa £270 from Hull to Zeebrugge departing Tuesday and returning following monday with car, driver and shared cabin. so £300 seems about right, but still not cheap :angry:

Can't beleieve that price Paul. Tommo booked ours in December at 150GBP with inside cabin That was thurs-monday

Buzz

Unfortunatley most ferry companies operate on the 5 day rule...

If you are going for more than 5 days, you are a British Holidaymaker and can therefore be legitimatly fleeced... while still smiling and keeping your British Reserve.

Upto 5 Days you are obviously a Booze Cruiser, who will buy caseloads of beer on board and therefore can be charged a more moderate fee.