Thames Valley meet this Sunday

Neil H

Thames Valley meet this Sunday, as usual, at the Bird in Hand Pub 12:00 onwards. A4 Knowle Hill next to the Chrysler garage (between Reading and Maidenhead).

Looking for ideas of events we can do this winter, as well as putting some thought into next years calendar.

Anyone up for an xmas lunch this year - if we've not started too late? I can approach a couple of the pubs along the A4 as well as a friend of a friend who owns his own pub in Silchester.

Cheers,

Neil

Can't make it :(

Put me down for Xmas lunch though. My vote would be for a Sunday, 'cos all my other Christmas lunches/dinners will be on a Friday or Saturday...

I think we should ask the Bird in the Hand management if they can accommodate us for a decent price. They may *want* us. They've been good enough to us since we started to use their pub, and the food and service is pretty good. It would be silly to possibly annoy them by not choosing them as our preferred venue for our Xmas bash by taking our money elsewhere...

Xmas lunch would be an excellent idea - Saturday evening would be best for me - 27 November I'm available, or is that too early?

Anyone else have any views - would prefer evening rather than day.