Nokia 6100

gadrego

Just got a new nokia 6100 mobile yesterday.  I've been trying to a couple of things and can't fot the life of me get them to work.  I want to transfer an image from my laptop via infrared and I want to know where I can download some free games for it.  On another note, I need the number for o2 wap coz I've lost it and can't connect.

Fiirstly you need to download the PC Suite from the Nokia website (find your phone on nokia.co.uk and then select downloads I think) and install that. Once you have done that, turn on the IR on the phone and put it in range of your laptop. It should detect it and do a little install and you will need to name the connection (whatever you want, say "My 6100" for example). Once its connected, go into Windows Explorer, you will see a "Nokia Phone Browser" Icon, so go into that, and then into "My 6100" and then into gallery. Once in there you can drag and drop pictures from the camera onto your desktop etc.

Chris

Sell the phone and keep the Westy!

Thanks Tony,

Actually there might be some light at the end of the tunnel with that.  Been negotiating redundancy pay and its going to be a lot more than I thought.  Also looks like I may have another job lined up.  Things are looking up :D

Thanks for the help with the phone guys.  I'll try all that today.