• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• waynem

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• studbuckle

on broadband & still can't get it where is quick time available?

Buzz

Now sorted! Bamzz and Tim Nunn look like they  were on a mission from God.... great vid excellent music

Buzz

Wayne,

Great video again  :D  :D  :D  really captures the day well. Thanks for doing it. You must come and introduce yourself next time.  :D

Scott, Wayne is a man of obvious taste, he like's the finer things in life, like BIKE ENGINED CARS, cause they sound more like a proper racing car  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  unlike these funny car engined things  :D  :D

cool video yet again

AND i'm in it :)

Thanks for your help Si, rekon even the Ferrari team would have been pleased with the speed of the tyre change you and the rest of the "ESP Team" made. Certainly worth it  :D  :D  :D

What can I say.. I like the way your car sounds.. The spitting flames was an added bonus.. :)

As for BEC vs CEC. I have a Zetec in mine .....  :p

Scott, I can assure you there is no deal , and its only two out of three. Thoresby was ACW I think :)  

My recipe for a good video is noise + smoke + spins + grass-tracking + sideways antics.. Think on for next season :t-up:

Wayne M

Scott, Wayne is a man of obvious taste, he like's the finer things in life, like BIKE ENGINED CARS, cause they sound more like a proper racing car  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  unlike these funny car engined things  :D  :D

Maybe he's only catching you so often coz yer too old to go fast now :cool:

My recipe for a good video is noise + smoke + spins + grass-tracking + sideways antics.. Think on for next season :t-up:

Wayne M

You obviously haven't seen me in my full glory then :D  :0

I usually provide plenty of antics