• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Sylva/Raw Striker

Mike dB

*cough* "If you all thought sorting a Westy is tough, buy a Ginetta !!!!" *cough* erm, think I'll pass.

:D  :D  :D  

It was only a suggestion. These G20`s are new cars with modern running gear and are properly sorted flying machines that come in under 600kg. Deffo my next car. Dont knock em till you`ve tried em. I mentioned it cos its a direct rival for Fury`s etc but better quality IMO and theres a mid engined one on the way ;)

However my G 27 is now sorted ( sorting it was only hard cos theres no hard and fast rule or parts bin available) It does everything my VX Westy did but is far more comfy, doesnt shut my right nostril at speed and shower me with horse sh*t :D

Horses for courses though, good luck in whatever you build.Its the enthiusiasm that counts.

:t-up:

p.s. actually, all the piccies I've really got of the LGSoF are on my website - www.danstuff.info - should be fairly obvious which section it is...

Aha you're "that" guy.  I remember reading about your nightmare incident in the race :(

I also remember someone advertising that car a while back, the striker, hmm *rubs chin some more*

3 whole piccies!  :sheep:  :sheep:

OiOi,

The car's been to 2 SVA tests - it's basically fine except we need a new exhaust system to reduce the ear-splitting 110dBs it currently kicks out...

Mike dB,

Yup, I bought the car in April to do the se7ens list tour and Le Mans.  Now it's got to be sold so I can buy a house and build the new racer - the Furybird II is going to be a road car.

Thankfully I'm all recovered from the accident now, although the ribs were painful for quite a while afterwards...

Dan

Now it's got to be sold so I can buy a house and build the new racer - the Furybird II is going to be a road car.

Glad to hear you are ok Dan! :D

As for the "Now got to be sold" I feel a lot of negotiation coming on.  50p & 3 conkers  :sheep:

*Puts on best Arfur Daley jacket*  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :devil:  :angry:

Well, it's more sort of 'would be nice if it was sold at some point within the next 5 months' really...  ;)  :p

Fine!  I'll have a nice shiny Fury by that time anyway *mutters and grumbles under breathe* :p;)  :t-up:  :oops:  :arse:  :suspect:

Girlfriend in question does have a G20, however - the first to have a bike engine fitted in it AFAIK

sounds like you struck it rich there!