Grand Prix

cast iron

When not abusing my long Maroon projectile (and my westy) I marshall - I will be marshalling at Croft this weekend (only 5 miles away) with the tourers and have been invited to be an observer (bloke in charge,God elp em) of Stowe corner for the Brit GP. Anyone going to be at Croft or Silverstone fancy a natter? :sheep:

im going to croft. g/f luckily got me some VIP passes with the vauxhall team off her dad. hopefully going to be there in the westy tomorrow.

mike

The Manchester Westy boys will be at Silverstone for saturday qualifying  :D

there will only be about 25,000 peeps there so you should have no trouble spotting us   :0

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed you chaps. I was re located to Brooklands - Where I was forced as observer to observe the Fosters girls - The thing's we have to do.

I was chuffed for Jensen - Beating Vile-nerve again. I did spot some poor marshall who was in a C@terh@m - Never mind

We were the bizzare set up of a new micra on the back of a Car transporter towing a caravan!!

Doing Elvington on Sat 16th then off to Harrogate Kit Car Show on the Sunday. :cool: