Steerin Wheels

Sideshow Bob

I am after some information on steering wheels .

I have got a couple of Momo adaptors that are different depths , so giving me the option of different set ups. I am after a steering wheel of about 260mm to 300mm Diameter to suit the adaptor. Demon Tweeks do various competition wheels (Sparco , Omp & Momo) that are suitable , but require drilling to match the boss. Has anybody out there fitted one of these , if so is the centre  part of the wheel big enough to accept the drilling pattern for the Momo boss (6 X M5 holes equi’ spaced on 70mm PCD).

Failing that does anybody know of anybody in Northampton area that might stock any of the above so I can try before I buy.

:t-up: Cheers  :t-up:

Recently got a suede OMP Trecento 300mm wheel from D.T.  Just mention Westfield and they give you the right bosss.  Boss is listed as MOM0250 Mini up to 1990.

how do you know till you have driven it for a while ,280 suits me 305 was my last wheel but till you drive it for a while who knows.and can you see through it or do you need to:????

how do you know till you have driven it

Have currently got Mountney 260mm wheel fitted , boss is to short though & the wheel has had it. Managed to get a couple of different length Momo bosses (Bargin bin at Halfords - £5.) now want wheel to suit , can't fit a steering wheel any bigger than 300mm as my legs get in the way.

My local Halfords (Stockton) has quite a good selection, including quite a nice suede, flat bottom, one.  Reasonable prices too.  May be worth checking out.