Bramcote Sprint

barney

Congratulations to mr navin on a fine 2nd in class today despite the bl**** awful weather... :t-up:  :t-up:

The Magnolia Monstor strikes again..

Barney

Thanks Barnet

Hard luck on the misfire mate.  FTD should have been yours for the taking.

Smiled all the way home, 4th FTD with a X-flow.

Whatever next :D

EASY DONE RAVIN WHEN RACING AGAINST A LOAD OF BEAT UP OLD RALLY CARS.

AFTER A TOASTING BY THE THROBBER A THORSBY YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY HAD TO TRY ANOTHER CAR CLUB TO MAKE YOU LOOK FAST :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I FEEL SORRY FOR BARNEY

WILL HE EVER HERE THE LAST OF THAT.

NICE LINK FOR BARNEY

WWW.EARDEFENDERS.CO.UK

Power Hungry

Rob - you're letting us lardy's down with your sig strip  :D  :D  :devil:  :D Shouldn't it read "Just Hungry" or "Always Hungry"  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Well Done Mr N  :D  :D

AFTER A TOASTING BY THE THROBBER A THORSBY YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY HAD TO TRY ANOTHER CAR CLUB TO MAKE YOU LOOK FAST :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

JWT

your probably wright.

But how do you explain the times I beat you including the Saturday at Ty-croes  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Mark  :D  :D  :D  Cheers

In fairness the drive of the day was with Barney who set a fantastic practice time which was about 4 seconds quicker than anyone else on the day, before the car hit troubles.

Great day though

Now, I need to start looking at breaking systems for the fury, leave them to me Johnny   :oops:  :durr:

The Magnolia Monstor strikes again..

Barney

Barney  R U talking about the car or Rob? :p

Buzz

Well done Rob

I FEEL SORRY FOR BARNEY

WILL HE EVER HERE THE LAST OF THAT.

NICE LINK FOR BARNEY

WWW.EARDEFENDERS.CO.UK

No need to SHOUT!  :p

Buzz :cool:

Got a new Excuse...sorry reason for Mrs W.. :D

C   is for coil packs going down...Bummer

But Hey,have had a great year in the Speed Series and have won my club championship so not all bad  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :cool:

Well done (Rob) and hard luck (Barney)!  At least the weather wasn't as bad as they were forcasting.

Ian it couldnt have been much worse,in the afternoon you couldnt see anything at all through the visor..made braking for the hairpins a little exciting... the drivers in the tin tops must have been p******** themselves laughing then turning their heaters up ....

ah well  :D  :D  :D