Looking for new Westy

PhilH

Although need to sell my current Westfield first,i am on the look out for a replacement.Nothing definate decided yet in terms of spec but i would like  

2L VX or Xytec / maybe a Seight

Road car,cycle wings,8-12k prefer non Q

but owt considered.Must be good condition,  

reliable and ready too blat.Let us know what you

got dudes.  

Phil

Not overly keen to sell, but I am not using mine as much as I intended to when I bought it, so may consider selling it if everything was right.

The car itself is a 1999 1.8 zetec [we think Speedsport] with 130 cams, twin 45's, full leather interior, fully carpeted, 4 point Willans harnesses, 16" alloys, tan weathergear, lockable bootlid and bonnet, immobiliser, carbon dash, push button start, private plate.

It was built by Westfield as their Motorshow display car for the 1998 show, and is sprayed in a metallic vx reddy colour. It has 5k on the clock, and looks like the dogs wotsits [well I think so]

In order to sell it I would need to get something like £10k for it, if I was to sell that is.

Rich.

See my ad in 'Cars for sale'. Might be just what you're after.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Umm, you guys seem to have this confused with one of my threads...

Andy

Don't let em railroad you into anything Andy  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Better wait until it's locked off so I can't see it first.

Andy

Err...you do realise I could see that thread all along don't you?

???

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.