• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

What rattles your cage whilst you're Westfielding?

Phssthpok

:(......people doing 40mph in a 60.

:(......people doing 20mph in a 30.

:(......people doing 30mph in a 40.

:(......people getting up your rear end when you're doing 30mph in a 30.

:(......people getting up your rear end when you're doing 40mph in a 40.

:(......uneven/debris filled corners, nothing like bumpy roads to put you off cornering.

:(......cagers that cut corners, forcing you to stamp on the brakes to get out of the way and possibly lose control.

:(......flying debris, making you blink blink blink to try and get it out.

:(......mopeders passing you at the lights and revving their s***ty little engines in front of you, thinking they're it.

:(......cagers who don't use indicators.

:(......cagers who don't position themselves in the correct place at junctions.

:(......cagers who decide to use their windscreen cleaner when you're directly behind them.

:(......cagers who throw litter out of the window, which always finds its way back to you.

:(......one lorry doing 56mph trying to overtake another lorry that's doing 55mph

:(......people who wear flat caps

:(......people who tow caravans

:(......people who drive Volvos/Saabs or in fact any Scandinavian car

:(......people who smoke pipes

:(......people who wear flat caps and smoke pipes whilst towing caravans with their Scandinavian cars

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jak

• oldman

• Crash Override

• Westfields Rock On

Top Posters In This Topic

How about people who refuse to accelerate down motorway slip roads and try to join 70mph traffic when they're doing about 35mph!!!!

P.S. I even saw(dare I say it "a woman")stop at the end of a slip road to wait for a gap in the m/way traffic ???

How about people who refuse to accelerate down motorway slip roads and try to join 70mph traffic when they're doing about 35mph!!!!

P.S. I even saw(dare I say it "a woman")stop at the end of a slip road to wait for a gap in the m/way traffic ???

That is annoying, just like the ones that brake on the motorway before they get on the exit slip road.  But don't forget that the end of a slip road getting on is a giveway.

There are people who move over so I can overtake, they do this without me asking or flashing lights etc, very nice of them, and there are people who move out trying to block me.  Have they no life ?  Sad gits.  (Doesn't work anyway   :p  :D )

People who say:-

"what did you buy one of those for"

"do you get wet"

"what does your wife think of it"

"is is a Caterham"

"is it fast"

"how fast does it go"

"wow, what is it"....then shut up when you tell them, as they have never heard of a Westfield.

:t-up:

People who say:-

"what did you buy one of those for"

"do you get wet"

"what does your wife think of it"

"is is a Caterham"

"is it fast"

"how fast does it go"

"wow, what is it"....then shut up when you tell them, as they have never heard of a Westfield.

:t-up:

Jon

I sense you are not keen on Caterhams - were you scared by one as child ???  ???

John

I was in Tenby last week when a horse drawn cart let me out of a parking spot.  As I was doing so he shouted"Is that a Westfield".

needless to say I was so surprised I nearly stalled.

p.s. surely if you try to enter the motorway and can't ( big lorry etc in way) then you should carry on at or very near M-way speed on hard shoulder until you can.