record breakers

SteveD

congratulations to mr mason again for breaking the class record twice at 3 sisters today ,and for the double lap record he didn't now he had there  :D also watching tim nunn and kev bamber battling it out ,what a good day but the high light was taking the p*** out of welshy  :t-up:  :sheep:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mrs Westy

• waynem

• SteveD

• westy

Top Posters In This Topic

wendy you better watch out ash is getting the hang of this tail out buisness  :D only your in control ,he's just lucky ............thats more than lucky  :t-up:

Well cheers gents, I've gone all bashful now.

Apologies to Dave Uren who held it before.

Well done those SS competitors who also did well and collected a load of trophies on the day.

Nick Algar, Mark Smith, Dave Uren,Del Boy, Gary Bunn, Kev Bamber, Tim Nunn and my 'special' friend Turbo Tommo.

Westy, I look forward to seeing how the beard progresses.

Ash

you bashfull mason my  :arse: ,keep it up for next year oh great bearded one  ???  :oops:  :blues:

ash is getting the hang of this tail out buisness

Though I had some good video of the sideways antics at the end of the pit straight, but my camcorder only went and expired on me.. :(  Got sweet FA when I've checked at home....

Still, very cool to watch! :t-up:  Well done one and all!

Wayne M

i had some good video footage of welshy with some sheep once at Llandow ,though i had to delete it ( not fit for human viewing )  :sheep:  :oops:  :suspect:

Congrats Ash and all the SS guys  :D  :D  :D well done  :D  :D  :D Good to end the season the same as it all started with taking some pots and glory  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Well done to Ash and everybody who competed today, great day :D  :D  The rain just about held off for the runs!

Got some good clips of the sideways action (no sheep involved Mr Davies  :blush:  :blush: ), especially Mr Mason and the Seightan Family :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Well done Ash  :t-up:

Well done to everyone for a very successful day of Westfield driving and lots more pots  :t-up:

Especially to Tommo for his very legitimate one  :t-up:

A great, if not slippery day - shame the best weather was on the journey home!

Thanks to Ash and Rachel for making us so welcome and ensuring a plentiful supply wine and cheese (almost as cheesy as  Thommos jokes!;)

Nice avatar Thommo

See you all at 'the do'