• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Intrtrim Odyssey Seats

Chester

Anyone know if the Intatrim Odyssey seats will fit in a SE?

My seat belts are mounted on the roll bar by the drivers right shoulder and the passengers left shoulder.

Do you think I would need to move the belts?

Mark

The Odyssey seats are very narrow, 340mm according to my Europa catalogue. I would think they would fit just about any Se7enesque car on the road.

I don't know about seat belt position but cannot imagine you would need to move them.

I have Intatrim Odyssey seats in my SEW, so I can't comment directly about the fit in an SE, but if you want any measurements, pictures, or even a closer look (I'm in Loughborough) then let me know and I'd be happy to help.

I would have thought they are fine with lap belts. I have 4-point harnesses and although the seat is narrow, the shoulder straps have to pass around the ouside of the seat because there are no belt holes and it's a bit borderline about the straps being safely over your shoulders.  It's okay for an adult, but risky for anyone petite.

Howard

Hmmm I might be interested in a look sometime Howard -

I am in Coalville, and have been thinking about these seats for a while - I have a SEi....(not a wide).

Will.