Thames Valley

shaun

I will be handing over the job of AO for Thames Valley to Neil Hatton.  Since my move to Northamptonshire I have been unable to put in the required effort needed and I know that Neil has the character and determination needed to take the Thames Valley area forward.

With the hand over of the Thames Valley to Neil, this will allow me more time to help out with the Northamptonshire Area.  Over the next few months I will assist Neil with the hand over with reference to mailing lists and website.

Thanks to everyone for your support over the last few years

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Shaun, you just need to get rid of that hairdresser's car now :devil:  :devil:

Rich.

Any problems getting round roundabouts :devil:  :devil:

Shaun,

Your comment was downright below the belt, you will fit right in with the Northants bunch :D  :D

Rich.

PS you still ok to help with the website?

But where do they come from?

;);););)

I think they get posted to you in a circular.

Or perhaps they are a dormant alien life form developing an immune system for our atmosphere..................no probably not.

Or they could be an educational tool to demonstrate the difference in the meaning of the words ROUND and AROUND in a very sarcastic way, especially for southerners.

Are you missing us Thames Valley boyz yet Shaun? ;-)