Any body have any info on ZEi Sport 2000

DENNISTHEMENACE

Does anybody know where I can get spec for my car.

It is as topic title April 1997 factory build Limited edition number 13 of 20. Anyone here got one?

It's 2.0 Zetec 16v twin 40's? or 45's?

Quick shift gearbox, VDO dash, and thats ALL I know.

Definately ZEi not SEi

Thanks in anticipation

Dennis

The only folks that would be able to provide a full spec for your individual car would be the builders  :D  :D  :D  in this case the factory  :D  :D  :D  :D

Being a kitcar each build has its own unique spec  ;)  :D  :D

Even factory built and produced cars of the same model have been known to vary in spec.  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

40's or 45's = take a close look at the top of your carbs and it should tell you that one  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

You'll need to track down gearbox type and ratio and diff type and ratio  ;)  ;)  ;)

ZEi = it should have an enclosed nosecone type bodywork ;)  ;)

As its a limited edition and factory produced - give em a call with your chassis number and ask them if they could check their records, being Quality Assured iso and all that - they should have all the facts and figures to hand  :)  for ya  :)

My mate had a factory built one of these. It caught fire whilst he was driving it alledgedly because of the manner in which the fuel filter/regulator had been mounted during production. Have a look at yours. If it's on a flimsy bracket made of ali mounted over the electrics then move it before the bracket fractures through vibration & deposits Optimax onto the electrics.