3 Sisters

cast iron

I may be reading the entry list rong, but is 3 slappers on Saturday a British Championship round ???

Does this mean having to suffer the elitist pagentry that is ther top 12 run offs whilst us mear mortals have to sit about wondering if we are going to get another run for our identical entry fee :angry:

If the answer is yes then I might just be cancelling and saving the bother of a 260 mile round trip for 2 timed runs :arse:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mrs Westy

• Mark Stanton

• Rob Navin

• westy

oh no !

Not spotted that. Hope you are not correct or the paddock will not be happy!

I think it just might involve some single seaters and a top run-off thingie  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  ;)

However ............. Having not sent an entry for 3 Slappers myself  ;)  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

Three Sisters, October 2 is the final round of the 2004 British Sprint Championship. You could always have paid your £110 and registered for it.

British Sprint Championship

Paul

Just clicked that link & look what I found.

Anybody recognise that car ????????? Mr Westy :suspect:

westfield.jpg

Wow that's an old photo, he's still got the old TSW alloys on it and everything.  Plus there's no mickmade on it  :0  :0  :0

Also, is it me or does the car look dark blue there...was it dark blue before it was dark green (which was before it was bright blue, at least...) or is the light playing tricks, like it does with Bambi's  ???  ???

Nah............. its dark green  :D  :D  :D  :D  colour repro a bit  :arse:  :arse:  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Now............... Ivory, cream, magnolia or buttermilk can anyone spot any difference there  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Nah............. its dark green  :D  :D  :D  :D  colour repro a bit  :arse:  :arse:  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Now............... Ivory, cream, magnolia or buttermilk can anyone spot any difference there  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

I can....

Would you like the FULL explanation  :p

Ang on Mrs W - save me some popcorn - I'll bring over some beers - looks like an evenings entertainment is about to commence  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Who me  :D  :D  :D  :D

*Hurry up Mrs W - and don't forget the Curry Pringles and Sweet Thai Chilli Sensations*