Coast2Coast e-mail

studbuckle

After an outlook crashette i've lost all my address book and inbox information for the coast2coast.

Has anyone got one of the e-mails I sent to everyone they could fwd to me so I can grab the addresses?

Important information regarding DVD and Polo shirts to be mailed out

coast2coast@westfield-driver.co.uk

TIA

Si

Has anyone got one of the e-mails I sent to everyone they could fwd to me so I can grab the addresses?

If you like (and courtesy of Gently Hosting :D) I can set you up a proper opt-in mailing list for this (coast2coast@gentlyhosting.co.uk). That way this wouldn't (shouldn't) happen again...

Just say the word.

Andy

Something we'd already talked about and I was certainly going to take you up on your offer...

Doesn't help me ATM though!

True, but if you want it set up, just say so. Then people can join up themselves...

List would go down when I go away for the weekend and turn my PC off though ;)

Andy

It's definately pink Si...

:D

Andy

maybe next time i'm following you round north yorkshire I wont be putting dents in the bulkhead trying to mash the throttle further than it'll go.

and yours will look luuuuuuvly when it's finished

Ah Wroxy.  I knew you'd fit into the equation somewhere.  There's always someone who has to go that one step further...

Hey Si,

I know you said it was a nice colour, but surley not Pink  :sheep:

Do we get to see it on Sunday  :D

:D