• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• westy

• Turbo Tommo

• Mrs Westy

• adhawkins

But Ash I was going to come along anyway and join Mrs Arm in cheering you on dressed in lycra catsuit and pompoms  ???

Everyone will be back in if we are going to get our own WSCC "Pompom Girls" , they'll all be cancelling their cancellations  :D  :D  was that a double negative or what  :D  :devil:  :D

The new engine is in (and I must say a big thanks to JWT for his work on getting it too this stage) but I can`t get out of working in Switzerland this week :(

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Always a pleasure Keith.

Do you want me to fit a decent clutch whilst I have still got it here   :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Mrs W send the rest of your relocation budget too ....

Why is it I got dragged in to that ??????

Which reminds me I must give my next employer Pauls bank details so my wages go to the right place :D:D

Do you mean I'll be wearing the lycra suit and you'll be cheering or you'll be wearing the lycra and I'll be distracted.

If you're gonna wear Lycra Ash I'm glad I'll be tucked up in me bed away from the obvious trauma such a sight could cause :0

Do you want me to fit a decent clutch whilst I have still got it here   :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

We still havent received the stanwood direct debits forms through yet :0

Your right, the clutch is not for girls ;)

Stuat Graham now in 2B so if I can get to 5 entries there will be 16 points at stake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D  ;)

Didnt know I was down for 3 Slappers ???  ???  ???

Any way cant afford to do it cos I cant sell my f*****g hubs and discs :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Stu

Any way cant afford to do it cos I cant sell my f*****g hubs and discs :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Have you tried putting an ad on here?

Andy

Yep and it got hijacked :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

:D  :D

Might spray them silver and see if Blatman notices :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Yep and it got hijacked :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

No, really?

What kind of mongrel would do that?

:)

Andy

Might spray them silver and see if Blatman notices :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

I'm afraid the cats out of the bag my friend...  :D  :D  :D