3 slappers

scott beeland

Had a closer look at the FI's. The curcuit it apparantly under new ownership and they are closing up overnight due to vandalism and insurance restrictions. Anyone any suggestions for a meeting up point (as opposed to a pick up point)  :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• westy

• Turbo Tommo

• Mrs Westy

• adhawkins

i will be there  :devil:  :arse:  :durr: watch out welshy  :oops:  :suspect:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

Sorry you cant make it Paul, as we would have had our usual battle. No 16 points available !!!!!!!!

and I cant get there either  :(  :(

Could someone translate this for me, the 12 hour day today is getting to me:

"In the event of a tie the winner shall be the driver who has competed against the largest cumulative total times of registered competitors at those rounds which have counted towards his/her final score."

So does that mean if you competed at the shorter circuits only then your stuffed if its a tie break ???  :blush:  :sheep:  :(

Need more Coffee

and I cant get there either  :(  :(

Could someone translate this for me, the 12 hour day today is getting to me:

"In the event of a tie the winner shall be the driver who has competed against the largest cumulative total times of registered competitors at those rounds which have counted towards his/her final score."

So does that mean if you competed at the shorter circuits only then your stuffed if its a tie break ???  :blush:  :sheep:  :(

Need more Coffee

Where's those regs from then?

How's the oil pressure?

Does this mean you're handing B to the reverend?

b*******!Everyone is puling out.

The last round could have been a ding dong!

Only one point between Keith and myself, so I need 13 points to discard a 12 point result and draw. Ash, Dave (Uren ) any of you fancy pulling out so I can get class win as only entrant??  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I'm almost handing it to the Terry but only a possible a draw and the process from there.

The new engine is in (and I must say a big thanks to JWT for his work on getting it too this stage) but I can`t get out of working in Switzerland this week :(

The quote was from the downloadable regs on the WSCC homepage.

Full quote:

The best ten events to count.

1.6 Points in the Series will be awarded as follows:

1st in class 16 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

2nd in class 14 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

3rd in class 12 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

4th in class 11 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

5th in class 10 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

6th in class 9 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

7th in class 8 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

8th in class 7 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

9th in class 6 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

10th in class 5 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

11th in class 4 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

12th in class 3 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

13th in class 2 points (subject to 5 or more starters)

Other registered starters 1 point.

If less than 5 starters per Series class, points to be awarded thus:

1st in class 12 points

2nd in class 10 points

3rd in class 9 points

4th in class 8 points

Other registered starters 1 point.

Westfield Sports Car Club Speed Series 2004 – www.wscc.co.uk

An additional single bonus point shall be awarded to the overall event class winner on the day,

unless the event class comprises of all W.S.C.C. Speed Series entrants, whereupon no

bonus point shall be awarded.

A starter shall be deemed to be a registered competitor who breaks the start-line timing beam

following the start of Practice.

In the event of a tie the winner shall be the driver who has competed against the largest

cumulative total times of registered competitors at those rounds which have counted towards

his/her final score.

Any appeal against points awarded in the Series must be lodged within seven days of the first

publication of the points.

Only one point between Keith and myself, so I need 13 points to discard a 12 point result and draw. Ash, Dave (Uren ) any of you fancy pulling out so I can get class win as only entrant??  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Don't start saying that Terry they have already stung me for 500 quid to try and beat you on saturday  ;)

Just realised where you're coming from after Terry's post. I'd not relised he was dropping 12's and you were referring to the tie situation. I don't understand it either, it seems a bit ambiguous. P'raps our glorious leaders will be along to clarify!!

It must be total points of competitors, not times, as the short curcuits would lose out as you say. Total points of competitors would imply that your result was achieved against more competition.

There are not enough people in D for it to be a 16 pointer for Dave, Gary or myself, so Terry if the price is right we might consider not turning up !

Ash

:down:

There are not enough people in D for it to be a 16 pointer for Dave, Gary or myself, so Terry if the price is right we might consider not turning up !

Ash

:down:

But Ash I was going to come along anyway and join Mrs Arm in cheering you on dressed in lycra catsuit and pompoms  ???