Westie Gone To New Home

Robertio

My westie was collected by its new owner yesterday, and should currently by residing in the Aberdeen area.  I've decided to return to the world of owning only one car - which can be used both on the road and track.

I had expected to miss the car greatly, but having driven it (very briefly yesterday) for the first time since buying the RX-7 I found myself disappointed with the westie.  Somehow it just wasn't as good as I remembered it to be.  Still I'll look back with fond memories of the 14 months or so I had the car, never have I been in a car that attracted do much attention.  Just driving down the street was always an experience, and the smiles / grimaces of passengers never failed to brighten up my day :)

I've not posted much recently as I've been spending my time and money on the new car, but thanks all for a great resource that is this forum.  All advice has been appreciated, and I'll probably still pop in every now and again to see how things are  :love:

Thanks again

Rob(ertio)