Noble RRR

ChrisF

Just had a blat in said mates new Noble GTO 3R, 1st of this model to hit the roads so far..........(with the new engine now in place, t'was a faulty radiator)

This car is AWESOME....Ford 3ltr V6 with twin garrett turbos, 350ish bph, 170+ mph, not much heavier than a Westy and handles like a cart.  The lift is phemomenal and the road holding along the lines of a Westy...give it a little too much and you set the back end out, however it seems to be very controlable.

IMO it looks superb, and certainly gathers a big crowd  :cool:  It also seemed to be well put together with no rattles or bangs.  The only criticism I have was that the indicator and light stems were.....mondeo I think, they do look cheap.  It has a beautiful carbon fibre steering wheel with two big red buttons....tiptronic me thinks....no horn....oh dear what a mistake.

For a cool £55k you can have Ferrari beating performance, superb looks and interest from everyone who sees it.

Roll on my lottery win, I know what I would treat myself to ..... a bigger engine for my Westy and a Noble.

:D  :D  :D